Tuesday 29 November 2016

JESSIE J INTERVEIW!!



In class, we did a Quick Write about our Idol. Those of you who know me will know that my Idol is JESSIE J, and I love her! It was an interveiw and we had to be the interveiwer


20161023_140704.jpg


Hello and welcome to this interview with pop sensation, Jessie J!



Jessie-J-performing-on-the-main-state-at-T-in-the-Park.jpg


Thankyou, Malena, it’s awesome to be here.



20161023_140704.jpg


So, I’m going to ask you a few questions about your career and life. (OMG, I still can’t believe I’m talking to you!) Anyway, where did you get your inspiration for your hit song ‘Price Tag’?


Jessie-J-performing-on-the-main-state-at-T-in-the-Park.jpg

Well, that was when I was fresh in the pop industry, and I was feeling like money was everything. It’s not! There is so much more to life than just money and high heels.


20161023_140704.jpg

I see that you have a new hair style. Would you care to tell me a little about that?




Jessie-J-performing-on-the-main-state-at-T-in-the-Park.jpg
Absolutely. There are so many children and adults out there, struggling through cancer. It feels good to do something about it. I shaved my head and left it like that for 3 months. What’s the point of shaving your head if you’re going to grow it back the next day?


20161023_140704.jpg


Ice age collision course! You seem to have a new role as a sloth!



Jessie-J-performing-on-the-main-state-at-T-in-the-Park.jpg

Yes. It was my first time being in a movie and I didn’t know what to do or anything! Brooke is such a fun character and I loved playing her!



20161023_140704.jpg



You are now back for season 2 of The Voice Australia! How does it feel being a coach on the voice?



Jessie-J-performing-on-the-main-state-at-T-in-the-Park.jpg

Oh, it’s awesome. I love coaching the singers and sharing my knowledge. It;s amazing watching them grow throughout the show, and being there to experience ot with them.


20161023_140704.jpg



What advice would you give to aspiring singers?





Jessie-J-performing-on-the-main-state-at-T-in-the-Park.jpg
Just get out there and do it. There will be down falls but from those you will learn and get up again. I had a hard childhood, being sick and getting bullied but look where I am now. If you have a great talent you need to let it shine.




20161023_140704.jpg

Interviewer:
Thank you for your time Jessie. You are a really inspiring singer and I’m sure you have lot’s of fans (like me)!

Note: Jessie J speaking would be entirely different. It would be punctuated with a lot of um’s and laughing ( not to mention the english accent)!

No comments:

Post a Comment