Wednesday 4 May 2016

Term 2 Goals

I'm back at HNI at the start of term 2. I am so excited to see my teacher and my friends again, and I can't wait to do all the awesome activities this term! :-) 


  • I am going to stop
Being so unsocial. I still havn’t made that many friends and I would like to have a  wide range of friends.
  • I am going to keep...
Dancing!!! I have done dance festival and that really got me into dance. I want to dance in the production and also would like to go through in the dance festival to Hastings  Intermediate.
  • I am going to start...
Practicing more!!! I always forget to practice my flute and end up not being very good!! Also, I have just started football and I want to be awesome at it!! And If I do end up doing dance, I will need to practice a lot.

  • I am going to start...
Playing lunch time sport! It is my fav sport  and I didn’t play last term!

No comments:

Post a Comment